Dogging Locations in Surrey
- Head up the A3 North bound from the M25. Take the first exit, signposted Cobham. Turn right at the roundabout and into the village. Bear left at the next roundabout and continue along this road. Pass a large restaurant on the left and a little way past a bus stop, turn left into the American School. Follow this road around and before you pass over the A3, turn right into a car-park with height restriction.
- The common car-parks on the drive to the American School above Cobham.
- The south car-park at Shirley Hills just outside Croydon. Particularly good dogging action in the summer.
- Car-park on Esher Common. Leave the A3 at the Esher/Leatherhead turn (A244) and go towards Esher. After about two hundred yards there is an entrance on the left to a secluded car-park. The entrance is easy to miss but there is a place to turn round about a quarter of a mile further on.
- National Trust Woodland car-park, Tilburstow Hill, near Godstone. Late night dogging action.
- On the A31 (Guildford to Farnham), there is a large lay-by with access to bushes and fields - the Hog's Back on the Surrey Hills.
- Ham House car-park, between Richmond and Kingston. Opposite Richmond Park and between the Ham Gate entrance to the park and Petersham is a road called Sandy Lane. It ends in a 'T' junction. Turn right and just keep going until you are in the car-park.
- Woodstock Lane South in the entrance drive of Surbiton Golf Club. A huge amount of dogging action going on mainly Saturdays and Wednesdays.
- Behind the Cafe, beyond the lakes, in the car-park towards Effingham - dogging action everywhere!
- Holly lane car park very secluded good late night action
- Yatley Common, Picnic areas. Gets active around 9 pm. Some gays and TV's, but often a few couples play and show here. Big dark car parks and discreet hideaways around the wooded areas. Worth a try! Good Luck!
- Just as you come out of Blackwater, pass the petrol garage on the right hand side going up the a30 towards Hartley Witney, turn second left at the roundabout passed the garage, right at the mini roundabout , up the track to a
car park on the common. worth a look!
- Couples dogging in the various car parks in Boxhill. Many Great secluded car parks for loads of action in Boxhill.
- the nature reserve off the A331 behind Sainsbury's garage, Watchmore park
- Rose Hill Co-op [out of hours]close to Rose Hill roundabout. lighst never work and the gate from Wrythe lane is never locked .
- rear car park of ashburton park in addiscombe
- A24 between Leatherhead and Dorking. Pass through the roundabout at Burford Bridge. About 300 yards on the left a small car park.
- Lodge farm, Lodge lane great spot loads of quiet lanes no surprises from boys in blue
- Epsom Downs. Toilet and surrounding woods are usually good for fun. No particular time of the day.
- woods very discrete
- godalming: rodbourough common car park!! new but up and coming.. evenings
just before you join a3 coming out of godalming heading south.. young guys!!
- Big Ly-by been used for dogging for over 50 years now.
- The Old six bells car park. Quiet and nice.
- As you go towards Cobham from the Leatherhead station there is a T junction on Randalls road. by the traffic lights there is a ramblers walk way to enclosed fields (with trees and hedges).
- Just off the M25, Junction 8. Leave the M25 and head on the A217 towards Sutton. 50 to 100 meters on the left, Margery Lane. Turn into Margery Lane and drive to the end.
National trust car park, no outside, back lighting. The car park is surrounded by woods, very few cars driving in and out.
- Battlebridge lane, the small car park behind the athletics track.
- from m25 leave at junction 10 follow signs for Guildford as u pass a
lay-by signed H,G.V only take the first left and then the first left into large car park lots of action
- Newlands corner is in-between Guildford and Shere, as you head towards Shere from Guildford, there is a resting place where you can stop and get food and drink, people also go up there in the day to walk
their dogs....but at night its used for something entirely different and filled with woodlands surrounding the area...check it out : )
- On Woodmansterne Road. although in a middle class location, all the posh couples are up for it, especially at about 10pm on
Fridays, at the south end. watch out for the gypsies,
they can get quite violent
- has two car parks either end really action day or night
- this is a common which people walk in during the day. you take the A3 south bound of of the big roundabout that gives
access to the M25 and the turning is on the slip road just after a lay by the car park is
immediately on your left.
- Come out of old cruise area at cafe, and go to end of road there is a pub
at cross roads take left turn and head along lane towards Leathehead.
A few lay bys right and left some quiet dead ends and deserted
- On the road from Odiham to Farnham, large layby, aways action as soon as it gets dark, trick is not to be afraid to get out of your car and approach another, best if you bi-sexual if you want to join in!
- there is a pub called The Fox of Coulsdon round but behind it there is a big car park that people in their lots.
Great for couples that light to start off.
- Puttenham common top car park, with loads of heathlands and a nice view
- River road leads down to the Thames
very dimly lit road fields on either side
summer evening couples get out and into fields
Ripley green surrey
- At the southern end of Shirley Hills Road is a small road leading to Addington Hills.
About a hundred metres down are 2 car parks. The right one is used mainly by gay men, and the left hand one by straights.
Staple Hill Road Chobham
- the top car park is best all day & night it over looks the m3 but it has some discrete places to go
The Atrium Car Park, Curtis Rd, Dorking, Surrey
- Awesome semi indoor dogging site because of car sites under a building on stilts so you can dog whatever the weather - amazing!!!!
The Windsor Great Park
- Always some thing happening there are two bits on your right hand side if travelling from
Windsor town centre, on your left if travelling from Ascot.
West End Lane Esher
- Too many pushy, smelly men have put the couples off so a waste of time.
Also problems with 'yoofs' harassing gays late at night.
- Take the B269 from Tatsfield/Westerham heading in the Croydon direction and turn left in to the Ridge now heading towards Woldingham. There is a secluded car park on the left that over looks the motorway. Not know that well
yet, but there is some action late at night.
⇐ Return to Locations List