Dogging Locations in Northamptonshire
- The lay-by outside Gretton Corby on the way to Harringworth, dogging at nights starting 7-9pm.
- Salcey Forest picnic area and the surrounding car-parks. Leave the M1 at A508 and head west. Take the little road on the left straight after the Motorway junction. Follow this road a mile or so to a 'T' junction.
Turn right, and the forest is about two miles away on your left. It doesn't close at night, it's not lit and it's pretty well secluded, about five miles from Northampton town itself.
Various couples both in and out of cars, within acres of woodland - some gay action too.
- Near Northampton, a big pull in lay-by on the A43, 6 miles north of Northampton towards Kettering. Mostly weekend action, with lots happening.
- The car-park at Pitsford Reservoir is popular. Between Holcot and Brixworth - car park is on the left at the bottom of the hill.
A428 Yardly Hastings
- mainly men but occasionally couples
- A43 Kettering-Northampton road lay-bys both sides mainly guys getting it together lots of activity day/night very secluded
A45 - lay-by
- On the A45 towards Towcester. A secluded lay-by about 3 miles along the A45 on the left. Covered in trees and at the end of the
lay-by is a small path taking you out of sight. Some daytime and evening fun can be had by mainly men seeking men here.
Also on the opposite side of this lay-by on the other side of the rd is another on your way into Northampton. Nights only usually unless you are brave. A small field is off the
A45 - UPTON
- On the way out of town thro traffic lights a long dark
lay-bye, bottom section is primarily GAY, but great 4 couples who like to show.
A508 go out of Roade towards Milton Keynes approx. 1-1.5 mile
lay-by on left set back from road
- Had several encounters men and women and couples
- Ashton rugby club is good tends to be dark very dark and off the road if you panic about that its off the a45 from MK and is near roade.
- Just of the A361 heading out of Daventry towards Banbury, turn left into the village and follow the road all the way down past the pub to the woods,
- blisworth tunnel carpark behind subpower station early morning fun around 7 ish very quiet
Brackmills industrial estate park
- brackmills industrial estate park off salthouse road , no action yet but what a location . even quiet at weekends, car park is easy to miss . get up there and have
Bramly Gardens, Woolaston
- early evening, loads of good action going on all night, by the big hedge an especially good spot
- Just on the 508 early morning's 7 am onwards flashing female mainly weekends, travel from Northampton turn left at roundabout then next right old road at end of road a gate.
Park just a bit back from there worth a watch
- In between Brixworth and Spratton a small car park at 10pm on a Thursday and Tuesday
- Car park behind Pytchley Court Shops near the Kingfisher Pub, stay on the A6003 after passing the BP
petrol station, turn first right at Vian way, then right again keep going until see pub.
you'll see the shops, and the car park si behind the chip shop.
- Looking to start a new location in Corby in the
lay-by off Studfall ave going into the woods dogging starts nightly from 7pm
Daventry country park
- Here back at Daventry country park mostly busy on
Wednesdays after 10pm onwards couples in and out cars at bottom end of the car park
- its just of the London road at the top off the
abbey lane in the car park
- Ditchford lane just down the hill on the right from a45 a car park and activity there during week and weekends evenings and almost opposite in the water ski lakes !
- Either side of Farthingstone road pull ins with trees along side into woods, the road to Preston Capes is probly the better of the two
Grendon Lakes, Northampton
- Really good naked action happening in the summer months
- From Horton, take a right along the back road to Denton halfway up onright hand side is old military camp. Either
inside the entrance or just off road. Couples females and males most nights
- On Ladybridge Drive there is a parking area that is open all night. It is very secluded and the drive into the park is far off the main road and unlit.
Have seen men meeting men there and if you get out the car there is a wide expanse of fields and secluded bushes to choose from to have fun.
The park is next to Heronsford and near Teal close
- lay-by access to Irchester Forest and the nearby sections of the forest itself, often witnessed couples/groups 'entertaining' themselves under the stars. Mostly after dark.
Kingsley park road just outside the shop
- its a bit risky giving it a bash here but me and the better half give it our all the other night and it was outstanding, give it a go...
Lay-by A428 Northampton to Bedford
- Large lay-by on the right travelling from Northampton to Bedford. Go passed Denton few a few miles, road takes a
sweeping right bend with overhead speed cameras (not the usual gatso) House at one end of
lay-by woods at the other. All day gay action, various little areas to slip off to for play. woods quite large so easy to disappear.
Long Buckby Warf
- Occasional dogging site action at random times of the day or evening. Turn off the A5 heading towards Long Buckby.
just after passing under the M1 bridge immediate left up a track to a railway arch. A secluded spot
Midsummer meadow (Becketts park)
- Mainly gay action in the evening and at weekends gate never really locked and there is a secluded woody area
Northampton - Obelisk Centre
- Great secluded areas along with partially lit road and car park. Great for walks and car park fun, even better when the regulars leave after having a drink. Seven days a week, best at twilight and thereafter.
Saturday nights has been known to attract some t girls and admirers, all in all a pretty good location wouldn't you say?. Me and some friends had a very pleasurable picnic, wink wink...
Northampton, Bedford Road
- Activity in Lay by on left approx 1 mile west of A45 /A428 roundabout. Part of the old Bedford rd, now cut off by the new road. Guarded by trees from the new Bedford Rd
- At the round mini roundabout next to TGI Fridays in Sixfields, turn right down to a secluded area next to a open space normally reserved for football supporters at weekend. Very
secluded and regular action in and out of vehicles.
On the A508
- A lay-by where you usually find gay men playing with each other and the truckers. if your coming
Northampton way get on the A508 and then go through Roade then its about 2 miles up the road and if you coming from Milton Keynes it about 5/6 miles from stony Stratford go through Grafton Regis
and its just over the second hill on your right you will have to turn around as its a no right turn.
- The car-park at Pitsford Reservoir has been popular. Between Holcot and Brixworth - the car park is on the left at the bottom of the hill.
Gates are now fitted and locked at night, unfortunately.
- Ringstead lakes car park open 24 hours from Addington to Ringstead gate way 350 yards on left from
cemetery from Ringstead towards lakes 50 yards past last building on right is steel gate popular nights Tuesday and Thursday times 8pm midnight or try all nights in week
- Violet Lane, Rothwell out towards Glendon. Occasional daytime couples, or weekend early evenings. Not especially busy but well worth a visit if you are passing.
Rushden hall park
- Sixfield on 2nd left of the round about of the football ground.. its busy in weekend lots happening after 9.30 lots of girls..
Car park after pub closes
- Wood Burcote, Bessys lane males & couples after 9 pm most notes very good
Warmington near Oundle
- Behind Warmington garage in the car park of the old restaurant. Going towards Peterborough on the A605 turn into the garage off a slip road and park in the car park or if
coming from the A1 J17 head towards Northampton past Elton. 3rd exit of Warmington roundabout then left into back way of garage and car park. There’s room for trucks and plenty of woods and fields.
- Off A14 at
Welford junction. Lay-by on the left hand side just before Welford village
Westonville garages, Westonville; Collyweston
- small car park next to garages couples after 9 Friday sat nights
- A great little lane by the sewage works, near the motorway but still nice and
- by the fishing lake at nights great to meet for 1on1
⇐ Return to Locations List