Dogging Locations in Lancashire
- Entwhistle Reservoir. Just off the A666 north of Bolton. There are two car-parks near the reservoir. Take the Turton turning off the A666 onto Green Arm Road and follow the road until the sign for Batridge Barn car-park on the left. Take that road down to the water (across cattle grids). There is a small lay-by on the access road, don't use that, but keep heading down to the picnic-tables. Good dogging action to be had here.
- On A666 to Blackburn, one mile north of Egerton, there's a long lay-by on the right of the main road (half a mile long) with multiple parking bays surrounding the Delph Reservoir.
- The main car-park on the way to Rivington. which leads up to the castle. There are also lots of secluded wooded areas.
- Entwistle Reservoir is a great place for couples who let you watch and join in - one to try out!
- Witches Tower car-park, Rivington Pike. Five minutes from the A6 and M61. Follow the signs for Rivington Barn then passed the barn for half a mile turn right at Belmount Post Office. Follow the road half a mile on find the car-park on the right. Most nights and weekends dogging action to be had.
- Otterspool Promenade, a well know beauty spot in South Liverpool is an active Dogging site all year around. The best site is the Car Park at the end of Mersey Road off Aigburth Road.
Follow Aigburth Road until you see signs for Aigburth Train Station, follow on down Mersey Road until it ends. There is a
car park there and some trees. Action goes on most nights. Guys walking dogs, Couples doing shows,
plenty wanting to join in etc.
- The car-park at Silburn Way is always busy for dogging. Just off junction 18 in Rhodes, Middleton.
Pennington Flash Country Park
- Car parks and picnic tables at the rear of the Information building. After 9pm. Couples and males. Be aware of dog walkers in area until sun down.
- Heaton Hall Park. Take the M62 to the junction with M66 Bury / North Manchester and head into Manchester. Go around the roundabout taking the right hand turn into Manchester. At the first traffic lights (retail park on left) turn right. Take the St
Margaret's entrance, go straight on past the first car-park to the unmade car-park beside the radio/microwave tower.
- Lay-by on Lodge Lane (B5260) on left going south from junction with A586. Sharp left bend and then find the lay-by on the left.
- Ainsdale beech near Southport. Action seems to be Friday and Saturday nights mainly. Some single men up there but also couples. Stay near to the dunes - do not be tempted to drive out towards the sea as there is lots of soft sand. Also take care if high tide season!
- Birchwood Forest Park car-park.
- There is also a good place just before Burtonwood Services. Come off the M62 and head for Burtonwood Village, there is an industrial site, its called Wrights Lane. There is a sign for a small cafe on one of the approaches, follow the road around (it is very quiet road) and it leads to another road which goes nowhere, for about half a mile. Lots of activity there, CD's TV's, couples dogging, but recently there have been workers there, however they have moved now since 31/01/03 so give it a try!
- Walton Gardens car-park near Warrington is good for couples after dark. When the barrier is down the crematorium next to it is used (take plenty of tissues!).
- A great dogging spot just out of Standish near Haigh Hall. Go off Chorley Road (A5016) at the mini road-about onto Red Rock Lane. Drive up the hill a short distance. Before the canal bridge and pub, on the steepest part of the hill, there is a small secluded car-park. Watch out, it's easily missed.
Wycoller Country Park
- Wyvoller Country Park. Turn off Colne to Keighley road towards Oakworth over the bridge and follow the road to the sign posts about half a mile.
- Go along Oldham road just before Smokies hotel there is a turning to the right, go down a long country lane till you get to some cobbles! great place to be watching
- There are 3 car parks that are used by doggers;
car park 1 is the lowest and most secluded car park 2 is more commonly used and
car park 3 is used not that often the Ashurst Beacon Country Park is sited between Wigan and Skelmersdale
- B and Q car park on the snipe. Around the back good at weekends including thursdays alot of men there so need more women
- Kings Road off Audenshawe Road, good weekends after dark. Go down tarmac road and later it turns to gravel and is quite dark and quiet
Barrow in Furness
- car park at cocken tunnel, just off the a590 in barrow, near the ormsgill area
- Beacon Fell is off the A6 between Preston and Lancaster and is a nature park with a one way drive round it, a cafe is open during the day and a toilet block next to
it. A Ranger patrols the area from time to time while doing work. It's a wooded area with various car parks and the opportunity to have fun in or out of the car. Couples and singles go up there daytimes and
nights. It's not a good idea to go there during the school holidays as there are loads of families with children during the day.
- beacon fell is great for dogging once gets dark
- great place to have sex, Road nearby but not too close adds to the excitement of getting caught
Binn Green Picnic Site
- On main Greenfield to Holmfirth Road, Go to bottom car park - best in winter when dark (no ramblers or dog walkers) good for gay, TV and hetero fun park up and just wait for action or wander on to grass areas to see if anyone there.
- The road has been closed into area workers demolishing the buildings
- Back Road Longridge to Clitheroe, two good car parks plenty of action between couples almost every night.
Black hill, Sabden
- Head out of Sabden over the little bridge towards Padiham. Take first left up the steep hill. At the cross-roads turn right. The car park is about 400 yds up on your left.
- Daisyfield.. Near Peugeot garage there are a block of flats. Behind there
Black hill, Sabden nr Clitheroe
- 2 car parks lower car park most used good for
couples Saturday nights
- Fairhaven Lake in St.Annes is an extremely quiet area at night with lots of space to park and a great view of the lake
- Bottom walk of queens promenade great once it gets dark
- Moses gate country park (Also known as Crompton Lodges)Early evening at bottom car park to left. Gates are locked about 7.30pm but exit is left open.
Fun can also be found by parking up on road directly outside park, and walking into park to park. Most popular time to visit is 8.30pm onwards.
Directions: Coming from Farnworth end of Bolton, drive in direction of Bolton until you come to Moses Gate, get in Right hand lane and turn left onto Loxham Street before Motorway bridge.
Loxham street leads onto Hall Lane, Look out for Moses gate country park on your
Right hand side before bend.
Bull beck near Lancaster
- Big picnic area, benches and seats also the toilets are open all night.
Bullbeck near Lancaster
- Better in summer, earlier on seems to be the busiest time.
- About 4 miles north Carnforth off the A6 - small picnic area
that's very secluded called cinder barrow perfect place for dogging action. Seen couples play there at nite a few times
- Burtonwood Warrington..Wrights Lane...location gone..area re-developed for industrial use...Pity it used to be pretty good.
- The Wright Lane site has changed a little. Workers have been back - and gone again. The roads (also Joy Lane) are now partly blocked and no longer inter connect. There is still good useable space however!
Carr Lane, Prescot
- The road into the old BICC factory. Just off the M62 Roundabout. Head for Huyton then take the road on the left. it is quiet and
tree lined. action most nights but Thurs/Fri is best
Carr mill dam, St.Helens
- out of car park past the boathouse on left
in woodland both sides of railway mainly single men
Carr mill St.Helens
- past the waterside pub and on past the lake on your left past
boathouse,. ignore footpath to the left ,straight on and go into woods on
right. Also by following track under railway and entering woods on left.
Mainly, but not exclusively gay activities. Action from early afternoon onwards.
Quite out of way so no interference from the law
- river street. quiet road. mostly couples, bit of bi action too. good on
Wednesdays, be there!
Charity Farm Wrightington
- Horse yard and fisheries, down at the bottom of car park 4, very secluded! EVENINGS only, have been there couple of times past few months at plenty there fucking!
- Yarrow Valley Park in Chorley. Late on after 9pm there are a number of secluded spots to have fun.
- bottom of sheep hill, cuerden valley park
Clifton Country Park
- Situated just off the main a666 between Bolton and Salford this is the ideal spot when the sun goes down
- secluded area, plenty of parking spaces and picnic tables, plenty of dogging action !
Crook O Lune near Lancaster
- Better in summer when back car park is open.
- its just out of Caton you turn off on the Lancaster road
Crosby beach - all car parks
- This has become a great location - lots of couples shagging - at the moment mainly voyeurs from car to car but looks like getting more exciting. There is also a place next to the swimming pool which looks like a more secluded spot.
The art installation has attracted more people and plenty of people showing.
Crown point rd, Burnley
Croxteth hall park. Liverpool
- drive through main gate (Muirhed avenue roundabout) drive up road-Bad Speedhumps there, so watch it!!!2nd car park(as far as you can drive) is starting to have a scene, so give it a try!! If main gate shut, park up on avenue an use pedestrian entrance.
Cuerden Valley CP, Bamber Bridge
- The car park is on the A6 Wigan Road, on the right hand side about half a mile prior to Bamber Bridge. The main activity is either in the car park or just beyond the wooden fence.
Darwen, near Blackburn.
- Just behind Blackburn with darwen services off the m65 nice and quiet after 9 most nights. couples, join in fun
Denhom Hill Quarry
- Near Chorley in car park lot of ladies
gagging for it
- not a bad place at night time. 3 car parks around the lake. its just past st anns
- Lytham-St-Annes Lancashire, no street lights in car park surrounded by bushes gets very active on
Saturday nights many watchers and a lot of the time many are allowed to join in
great and very private no cameras and not far from Lytham prom
- round either of the two reservoirs are good. either all male or a mix is usually not far off. good place to hide and watch until your comfortable
- just past turn off for greenodd still heading towards barrow on same side of dual carriage way picnic park w/c,s any time just keep eye out for nosy police during day.
if no action carry on same side of road 1/2 on 2 Barrow turning point in middle of road so u can come back to greenodd past turn of is part of old road used as lay by any time of day gay after 9pm mixed.
Haslingden Grane Road A6177
- Calf Hey Res. Top car park. sometimes a cafe open. it has a toilet block but stay to the right of the car park on entrance. car park can shut 5pm onwards but not always.
- Leave Hightown station on the side of the tracks closest to the beach (not the inland side) and turn left towards Crosby. Follow that road for about 10-15 minutes walk until you come to the edge of Hightown. There is a relatively new path that leads towards Crosby. After about 5 minutes walk the path bends right towards the shore BUT you carry on for 100 yards straight ahead before an old, underlying tarmac road turns left back to an old crossing point over the railway (now fenced off by green railings).
At this point you'll see tracks into the trees on the right, this is the place. It is excellent; no vehicles can reach it (no police) and the tracks don't lead anywhere else. Only doggers and cruising guys ever go there. It's beautiful in the Summer too.
Please, please don't leave any litter or mess behind; lets keep it nice.
Hollingworth Lake Activity Centre
- Cruise past the wine press into a left turn down a small hill. Carry on through the car park and follow the road. When you have reached the no entry sign turn right followed by a sharp left. Doggers Heaven!!
- at the roundabout, take the exit that goes to industrial
park, on the the right, there is a fairly large car park. its starting to get used
a lot nowadays, by couples and guys alike.
- Werneth Low Hyde, Drive up Joel Lane and at the top before the road bears right, turn left onto Werneth Low Rd car park is dark secluded and popular
every night, mainly couples, bi-sexual males gays and TV's.
- Found a spot, could be ideal for dogging, thoughts on this please
100 yds from entrance to ridge lea hospital on the right, secluded small car park,
boundaries on 3 sides, unused at night
LB EUROPE CAR PARK ROMILEY
- At Romiley Town centre turn right at Royal Bank of Scotland and follow to end.
- the side off the pack horse pub Stockport road most
- Crosby waterfront, at the coast guard car park, i have seen a solid row of cars, with couples inside engaging in
activities from full on head to rectum probing, its a nice place for dogging
when the sun goes down! dog on
- the car park at Beta Court Harper Road park at the rear of it and maybe
we'll be there to!!
Middle walk, Blackpool
- very quiet walkway on the promenade just north of the Metropole
hotel. Although it is used by gay men it also has a good dogging following
Mill Hill, Hapton, Burnley
- Follow the signs for Mill Hill Picnic Area. Car park quite secluded, tends to be gay only but good fun between 5pm and late. Police are aware and have been known to visit.
Moor Park Preston
- Moor Park Bowling green when it has gone dark. Plenty of bushes to hide away from the public view. Head nod may get you some action, wait for reply first!
- Clayton vale ,great place for dogging ,couples and single women ,went last week and there was a couple of men fucking one woman and 5 or 6 other couple fucking it was great ,so if you
want to get there get on to cultcheth lane and follow it down to the bottom and you come to a bridge walk past the bridge and there is a wooded area
that's where the fun happens most nights ,best on a Friday and Saturday, the more couple that go the better
Oldham rugby club
- on Ashton road, Oldham near Smokies Hotel, turn left then 1st right, follow lane to car park. After 9 each night
Ottis Pool Promenade, Liverpool
- On the waterfront right by the pub, seen a range of cars there from vacant taxis to vans!
- bottom of Howick Cross lane very quiet spot ideal for dogging
Poulton le Fylde
- Cottam hall playing fields off Blackpool old road car park fun after dark
- Penwortham - on Penwortham hill there is a turn off which is a dead end and right at the bottom before the church there is a car park called
Hurst grange park car park
- The lay by in moor park, opposite from Preston North End Stadium. Excellent for Dogging once it gets dark.
- Durton Lane, at u turn off M55 heading towards broughton take first right then first left its a
car park but well secluded and only a couple of houses around so very good
- Always a good spot for steamed up windows, just on the promenade in cleveleys by Rossall School, deelish, between twelve and one is the best time.
- back of asda very quite place an discrete not many people no about this place good most nights after 9pm, round about b4 asda take second turn off follow
straight to the bottom number of car parks there flash lights at passing cars if interested
Radcliffe Bury canal
- Turn off bury/radcliffe road on to canal. All the way up the foot path there are lots of hidden quiet places you can go for fun. All sorts up for it, many walkers gagging for it.
- The long U shaped lay-by just after the Italian restaurant heading towards St Helens, usually after 8pm,there's a local picnic area 1/2 a mile from there were after the meet, anyone who
wants more than just to look head off for extra fun.
- car park rear of bridge street opposite ramsbottom kitchens, a good well used location
- Nuttall Park Car Park, Come off the M66 for Ramsbottom, turn left past first lights then once past garden centre on right take left at nxt lights look out for sign take left straight down on right
- A good dogging spot is Richmond Park in dukinfield. Dogging takes place there all the time. It's splendid
Rochdale- Healey Dell
- Just off Whitworth Road. Sometimes a bit quiet but a good place for first experiences.
- Sadben is a small village located in a valley close to Pendle Hill Lancashire. On top of the southern hills is a wooded area with two parking areas? One area is quite enclosed and has only one entrance / exit. The other is very open but gives great all-round visibility ensuring you get plenty of warning of approaching cars.
The wooded area can easily be reached by a short walk or you can drive up the road and park, but the road is narrow and parking is very limited.
Always seems to be cars parked with guys pretending to be reading, talking on phones or asleep and on a very few occasions the odd couple.
All types of fun to be found, gay, bi and straight, i have even found the odd TV walking in the woods.
Sale Water Park
- In the first car park on the left as you enter the water park... opposite the Cafe hut
Sale water park, or Trafford water sports centre
- gets going after 10 pm in the first
car park you come to
Scorton picnic area off the A6
- very out of the way picnic area tables and benches cars can be seen well in advance of arival and the thing is the benches make good places to lie the lady
- Through Shaw on way to Milnrow Gubae bend turn left at the pub and go down the road. Loads of fucking
Silver Lane, Warrington, Risley
- often couples and doggers ,go to bottom of road well out of sight
- Portland field, dogging all nights of the week.
Springfield park Rochdale
- off A58 Rochdale to Bury follow road round towards running track usually
parks up there next to golf course sometimes packed sometimes quiet after 10pm best !
- St.Annes both sides of Fairhaven lake best after 11ish
- Large car parks very secluded plenty of woodland areas certainly active last Saturday evening.
Styal Park, Wilmslow
- 5 mins from Manchester airport. When on styal road go down small hill then take right turn med sized car park, also wooded area and well secluded. Activity starts around 10.00pm
The Beacon, Upholland
- Very scenic location, however has been known for years as a great place to meet, Mill lane, Upholland Wigan. First car park is the main place to go.
- Thornham lane, off Oldham road. next to yew tree pub. follow lane pst farm, quite long, but loads of couples there.
Tiviot way car park
- near the new massive Tesco's in Stockport near that roundabout
- a quiet location few couples appear daytimes and nights
- Burtonwood has been closed for some time ... gates on now that are locked
- along bury new road heading towards Bury theres a set of lights with cycle shop on corner.
Continue on till you see police station on right, opposite is a park as you reach the end of the park turn left very dark at night and quiet day and night.
- Viridor wood car park ,coming from Ashton towards
Wigan on Bolton rd where it joins lily lane, a lovely car park on the bend covered by trees but really close to main road to add to the
thrill, its on the right has your heading back to Wigan via lily lane way on the really bad bend, been loads of times loads couples and blokes wanting to watch
Worsley old hall
- in the second car park away from the main hall - very quiet location, secure and busy at weekends after 10pm
Wyersdale park, Scorton
- fun secret and full of old buildings to play in but be quiet
⇐ Return to Locations List