Dogging Locations in Devon
- Walls Hill, Babbacombe. Easy to find when you are in the Babbacombe area. Some people in cars in the car park or walk to the end of Walls hill where there are some bushes and a couple of shelters. Loads to see, and sometimes join in, on warm summer evenings.
- Far end of Leisure Centre car-park in Barnstaple, often a couple or two there in action late on a Saturday evening.
- Reservoir just past Chudleigh off the A38 on the Moor. A great place Saturday nights after 9.00. Well worth a visit.
- Haldon Forest, Haldon Hills Exeter.
- Ashclyst Forest near Exeter
- Within Lydford Forest. Turn off main A386 Tavistock to Okehampton road by the Dartmoor Inn heading into Lydford. Approximately 3/4 mile turn right by the war memorial and follow that road for approx 1/2 mile and turn into Lydford Forest, then follow the track as far down as you can till u get to a wooden pole barrier which if u want extra privacy can be lifted out and drive further on down the track so only people who are in the know will follow. There is some dogging action to be had there.
- Take the road to Brixham from Paignton then just before Windy Corner traffic lights turn left by the shops and follow the road to down to the car park. There are often people in cars to watch. Otherwise walk to the grassy headland between Broadsands Beach and Elbury Cove and there is usually someone dogging to be had there.
car park can be found on the outskirts of Plymouth at a place called Hooe, which is just past Plymstock. There is a cafe at Jennycliff which has a large car-park where dogging takes place any time from 11pm.
- Devils Point car-park in Plymouth usually have a few cars around with interested parties!
- Roadford Lake, north side car-park, not sign posted but on OS map near Grinacombe Moor.
Bridge end car-park, Totnes. Go to the bottom of the second car park, as far as you can go to the end. Good for dogging.
- On the a30 to Yeovil. A double deep lay-by 7 miles from
Shaftesbury on the left-hand side going in direction of Yeovil.
Ashcome Nr Haldon hill. GOOD
- Going up Haldon Hill,
take turn off for race course, turn left at mini roundabout and follow road
along. You will pass travellers site, go over new Flyover and continue along road for 1/2 mile until a turn off for Ashcome on a bend that is badly signposted. You will come to a
junction after 5 metres or so. Straight over and another 1/2 or so you will see a car park on the left. In the summer evenings there might be cars around but no people? Follow track to large flat stone where lots of fun can be had? Have Fun.
- At the far end of the Kingsley Road car park along the quay. M/F Couples are there pretty often but mostly single gay/bi guys.
- far end of car park beside Victoria park
- road from Kilkhampton to Morwenstow woods on left down track lower than main road
Christian mill bsns park
- located just off the a386 crown hill fort follow the road till you get to the back of the park u no the rest
- In the Car park behind train station, from 11pm onwards
- Haytor on Dartmoor. Three car parks, always action after dark and boy it's dark.
- Little Haldon, If you go over Luscombe Hill towards Little Haldon you'll reach a crossroads turn left into a wooded area where alot of dogging action happens, from here you can either drive into the woods for further privacy or
follow the rest of the doggers to Bullers hill also mentioned on this site! Best days to go are
Wednesday & Sunday night! see you there!
- manor gardens has become popular for dogging, after 8pm is when everyone comes out.
- Coming from Exeter direction, go up the hill towards Chudliegh/Racecourse. At the brow of the hill is a Little Chef on your right, as soon as you pass this take the next turn left (signposted as another cafe). Go past the cafe entrance along a narrow country lane for about half of a mile. (the road runs alongside the back end of the racecourse, so if you see it you know that you are on the right track!) The car park, which is ALWAYS busy is on your left. Friday and Saturdays are the nights to be sure of some action, but other nights can also be worthwhile taking a look. Be polite and patient with the newbies, some only want to be watched and pick up any of your litter or you will spoil it for all of us. See you there...
Haldon Hill Exeter
- On a38 Plymouth bound at top of haldon hill turn first left past Exeter racecourse haldon cafe on left follow road along car park on left action usually around 10 pm onwards Friday Saturday nights best
- hidden away but not far from a3052 turn right off the a3052 just before the hill down into Newton Poppleford and car park is on left
- Far end of Bradley Park, after the dog walkers have gone home, and on a warm summer evening. Some great dogging, but always BYO.
- large car park near the hoe.
- seen plenty of dogging at place called central park in Plymouth by big house there's some benches and bushes were lots of action happens
- Beer Head Car Park Normally late Saturday nights into Sunday mornings
Slapton Sands Car park
- Just by the American Tank end of the car park. Lots of activity most weekends. More participation available than most dogging sites in South Devon.
Thorn Ppark, Mannamead
- plenty of dogging action takes place
- lay by on the a396 Tiverton to Bampton road just past Bolham go into lay-by and there is a lane on your left which goes down beside the river there is n old barn there to use and fields go for
daytime and night fun
- Station Hill car park around 11pm onwards.
- Uffculme feed mill go past over hump back
bridge then on your right turn into Magalake hall car park as you go through turn left go to end just stared needs more
doggers Tues. nights 10pm onwards
Under Tamar bridge
- on Plymouth side plenty of car action especially for gay lads toilets nearby and very dark .also
central park excellent place very big very dark
Watcombe beach car park
- turning off Torquay/Teignmouth rd down to the car park at the end on the left
- Northam Burrows Car Park near the old recycling centre during the summer months
- on the moor at Yelverton, between Tavistock and Plymouth. Lots of parking and lots of dogging here
⇐ Return to Locations List